Blog Archives

Don’t Forget to File IRS Forms 1099 & 1096

form 1099-misc

This article is original content written by Thomas Scanlon, CPA, CFP® of Manchester, CT. The IRS requires business taxpayers to report amounts paid as non-employee compensation on Form 1099-NEC.   Non-employee compensation will be reported in box one of the

Tagged with: , , , , , , ,