- About Us
- Small Business Taxes
- Tax & Accounting Services
- Contact Us
Please review 6 Easy Steps to Open an Estate in Connecticut.
Unless the will specifically indicates a bond is not required, the executor will need to get a Probate Bond. The coverage and insurance premium will be based on the expected size of the estate. The executor may have to front the money to get the bond as the estate checking … Continue reading »
A decedent will list their executor (or executrix) in their will. If the decedent did not name one or did not have a will, the court will appoint someone to manage the affairs of the estate.
This person will be known as an administrator or adminstratrix. The appointment will allow you to manage … Continue reading »
1) Visit the Connecticut Department of Revenue Services Website
2) Call the Department at (800) 382-9463 (within Connecticut but outside Hartford area) or at (860) 297-5962 (from anywhere) from 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM
3) Visit the Department in Hartford
4) Go to local public libraries, town halls and post offices during tax season
ACTION ITEM: Connecticut taxpayers have several sources to access … Continue reading »
Taxpayers must pay their taxes "as they go." For many taxpayers, their income taxes are withheld from their paychecks. For taxpayers that don't have any withholding, they will need to make estimated tax payments.
Today’s routine is similar to many other days until you started opening your mail. In today’s mail is a notice that you are being audited by the IRS. Now what do you do? Give your CPA a Power of Attorney.